The 2017 Region 1 Conference and all meetings will be held at the
Turning Stone Resort Casino, LLC
5218 Patrick Road
Verona, NY 13478
Wednesday, March 8 - Friday March 10, 2017
- Hotel Deluxe Mix of Kings and Doubles: Single/Double Sun- Thur $125.00; Single/Double Fri-Sun $159.00.
- Inn Mix of Kings and Doubles: Single/Double Sun-Thurs $60.00; Single/Double Fri-Sun $85.00
- Tower Deluxe Mix of Kings and Doubles: Single/Double Sun-Thurs $145.00; Single/Double Fri-Sun $179.00
- Tower Junior Suite: Single/Double Sun-Thurs $215.00; Single/Double Fri-Sun $249.00
- Lodge - One Bedroom Suite King/Double Single/Double Sun-Thurs $225.00; Single/Double Fri-Sun $275.00
There is an additional fee of $10 per person for more than 2 occupants per room. Please note that the maximum occupancy per rrom is 4 occupants, unless otherewise specified. Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local tazes (currently 10.75% per room per night) in effect at the time of checkout. Check-in time is 3:00 PM, and check out time is 11:00 AM. Individuals may be checked in earlier if rooms are availbe in the discretion of the Hotel. NACADA has aranged for a block of rooms at the conference rate. These rooms may sell out before the cut-off date of Monday, February 13, 2017, so reserve your room early!
Reservations: Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-771-7711. The group is identified as NACADA - Region 1 or National Academic Advising Association.
- Complimentary WiFi property wide including guest rooms, public areas and all meeting rooms.
- Tower Fitness center will be complimentary for all overnight guests.
- Luggage storage is avilable to the guests at no charge.
- Guaranteed resvervations cancelled 24 hours or more prior to arrival date are not subject to a cancellation charge.
- Group rate available three days pre and post of room block dates based upon the hotel's availability.
**Room reservation information may be requested from the hotel during the last 4 weeks prior to the conference by the NACADA Executive Office in order to check on status of room block. Please email Diane Matteson at email@example.com if you request to have the hotel withhold your information.