For you financial safety, we can NOT accept registrations with a credit card number via e-mail. Please mail/fax or email your registration without a number and call the office, 785-532-5717, with your number.
Important Registration Information/Policies
- Time Zone -- registration fees listed will switch at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time on the date listed.
- Payment Methods -- Payment can be made by check, money order, credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express); check or money order must accompany registration; if paying with credit card the credit card information must be provided before the registration will be processed. Purchase orders are accepted, but you must include a paper copy (with PO # and billing address) of the purchase order with your registration. A service/processing fee of US $35 per registration will be assessed for returned checks, or changes in payment method or credit card after initial payment is processed. NACADA's Federal Employer ID number (FEIN) is 48-1114759.
- Registration transfers -- Paid registrations may be transferred to another individual at your institution if you notify NACADA in writing in advance. Individual who the registration is being transferred to must be or must become a current NACADA member before the transfer can take place.
- Non-Member Registrations -- Non-member registrants acknowledge no reimbursement for lost discount(s) will be made, even if membership status changes.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy -- To cancel an Event Registration and request a refund, a written request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (include Cancel and the event name in subject line) or faxed to 785-532-7732. Verbal/telephone requests will not be honored. Refund checks or credits will be issued four to six weeks after the institute. Membership fees are not refunded. See the printable event registration form for detailed information concerning refund amounts and dates requests must be received.
- Registrants who fail to cancel their registrations through the executive office, in writing, will be responsible for the total conference registration fee even if they do not attend the conference and have not paid the registration fee.
- Weather Related Cancellations - No refunds will be issued should travel to a NACADA event destination become difficult due to weather, curtailment of transportation, or other circumstances beyond the control of NACADA, provided the event moves forward as planned.
- On-site Registrations -- Attendees are strongly encouraged to register prior to the conference to assure space and correct materials are available and to avoid unnecessary delays. If on-site registration is necessary, payment is required at that time via check or purchase order. A receipt will be prepared for you to take to your institution for reimbursement to you. On-site registrations will not be accepted if the event has been closed prior to the first day of the event.
- Dietary or Service Accommodations -- NACADA complies with ADA requirements. Please complete the appropriate area of the registration form. If you need ADA sleeping room accommodations you must contact the hotel directly. Special dietary needs not indicated on the registration form hold no guarantee of availability.
- Email Request -- A current email is required by NACADA because communication is done electronically. It is essential we have your e-mail address so you may receive a confirmation that this registration has been processed, as well as the NACADA Academic Advising Today, NACADA Monthly Updates, and notifications of important events in your region, etc.
- Photos -- Registration in this meeting authorizes NACADA to include you in event photos to be shared with the group or in promotional materials in the future. If you wish to opt out of these photos, please e-mail your request to email@example.com.
- Questions -- all questions regarding the conference, your membership status, or NACADA can be directed to the Executive Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (785) 532-5717, or fax (785) 532-7732.