- Current NACADA members may request one book every year.
- Request books via e-mail from email@example.com.
- Books are shipped via UPS; please provide a street address, building and room number when requesting books.
- Watch this site for new books. Publishers send book review copies as new books are published but books are often requested for review the same day as they are posted.
- Note: we have received some books that are not directly related to advising (novels; topical non-fiction) that advisors might like to use with students as conversation starters or with other advisors as a common reading. Reviews of these books should emphasize ways in which advisors could use these books on their campuses.
Engaging the Digital Classroom (Record #1722)
- Edmund T. Cabellon and Josie Ahlquist (Eds.). (2016). San Fransisco, CA 94104: Jossey-Bass. 109 pp. $29.00 (paperback). ISBN 978-1-1193-1649-7
Enhancing Student Learning and Development in Cross-Border Higher Education (Record #1724)
- Dennis C. Roberts and Susan R. Komives (Eds.). (2016). San Fransisco, CA 94104: Jossey-Bass. 115 pp. $29.00 (paperback). ISBN 978-1-119-31129-4
The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Canada: Institutional Impact (Record# 1715)
- Nicola Simmons (Ed.). (2016). San Fransisco, CA 94104: Jossey-Bass. 112 pp. $29.00 (Paperback). ISBN 978-1-1192-7241-0.